Interior Design Service
Lauren’s qualifications in Interior Design (Decoration), combined with Paul’s building expertise, ensures HMA has all bases covered for your renovation. We can save you all that time spent scouring websites and shops, and give you back your weekends!
At HMA, we can tailor an Interior design package to best suits your needs, from colour consultancy to a partial or full design and specifications package. We can provide you with:
- Colour consultancy for the interior or exterior of your home
- Design help for all areas of your home including selections of fixtures, fittings, finishes, appliances, lighting, soft and hard furnishings and furniture.
- Specification schedules for the selection of all internal and external fixtures, fittings and finishes, and appliances. We provide a complete schedule of all items specified and liaise directly with suppliers to obtain the best prices.
The Full Design Process
- Initial Concepts and Ideas - we establish your hopes and dreams, style preferences, likes/dislikes, and budget. Then prepare mood board(s) to develop a conceptual design direction.
- Design Development—Fixtures, fittings, finishes, and appliance selections—with sample boards presented. Lighting design—layout and fittings. Colour consultancy. Associated schedules.
- Construction—Lauren and Paul work together with the architect/draftsman, our subcontractors and any consultants to ensure the design is executed to plan. During this stage the vision for your home is completed with the final selection of furniture or furnishings (if required).