The building process- BYO Plans
When undertaking larger jobs, we prefer to work off architect or draftsperson designed plans. Once you have these drawn up, your DA (if needed) is through council, and you have some engineering plans, please give us a call. During the initial consultation, we will discuss the step-by-step details of the job, and progress towards providing you with a comprehensive itemised fixed price cost analysis. Alternatively, even if your plans are not through council but you are looking for a Builder, please do contact us, we are always happy to speak to and assist prospective clients.
The building process:
- Initial Consultation. We take the time to meet on site to discuss your requirements,
needs, budgets and constructions options.
- Fixed Price Cost Analysis. We prepare a detailed fixed price costing based on the documents supplied by you.
- Contracts. Contracts are prepared for you to sign. We use a HIA contract.
- Construction. We keep you updated via phone and email, along with regular site visits
so you can see your home come to life.
- Handover. We carry out a detailed inspection of works and rectify anything that needs
attention before final acceptance and occupation.
- Maintenance period. We attend to any issues that require attention during the defects
- Enjoy your dream home!